RBL Bank offers a wide range of credit cards that are loaded with numerous rewards and benefits. Each card has been exclusively designed for fulfilling the needs of varied customers leading different lifestyles. These benefits come in the form of membership privileges, reward schemes, cash back offers and much more. RBL Bank credit cards offer rewards across various categories including shopping, fuel, entertainment and movies.
You can apply for RBL Bank credit cards at Paisabazaar.com online after comparing it with other banks’ credit cards. The application process is also simple and quick. Before applying, you can also check your eligibility on the website.
Let’s take a look at the top credit cards by RBL Bank along with their fees and welcome benefits-
Best suited for frequent travellers, this credit card by RBL Bank lets you explore different parts of the world while sparing a little less from your pocket. The card attracts an annual fee of Rs 2,000 and comes with the following features-
- Get 8,000 Reward Points as welcome gift within 30 days of card issuance and payment of the joining fee on time.
- Enjoy one free movie ticket per month or Rs. 200 off when booking tickets on BookMyShow.
- Avail 2 complimentary airport lounge visits per quarter.
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on your card.
- Accelerate your reward points 5 times when you use your card for fuel, dining, utility bill payment, entertainment and international spends.
- Get 10,000 Reward Points on spends of Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 3.5 lakh in a year
- Redeem your reward points against a varied range of gift vouchers and merchandise. (1 Reward Point= Re. 0.25)
This credit card is the perfect addition to a shopaholic’s wallet as it comes with a whole bunch of rewards and privileges. It also allows you to save a substantial amount on your fuel expenditure. Although the card attracts an annual fee of Rs. 1,000, it will be waived off if you spend Rs. 1.5 Lakh or more in a year. Let’s talk about a few important features of this credit card-
- Get 4,000 reward points on card swipe within the first 60 days of Card activation.
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on your credit card throughout all categories of expenses.
- For spending on weekends, you can earn two-times more reward points.
- Enjoy RBL Bank’s exciting reward redemption program and redeem the points against air travel, hotel stays, shopping vouchers and much more. Each reward point carries a monetary value of Re. 0.25.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel stations across India for transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000.
For those who love rewards, RBL Titanium Delight Card is a good option. Cardholders have to pay an annual fee of Rs. 750 which is waived off if they have reached total spending of Rs. 1 Lakh or more in the preceding year. Here are a few features of this card-
- Welcome benefit of 2,000 reward points is credited to your credit card account within 30 days of card issuance and on payment of joining fee before the due date.
- On spending Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days, an additional bonus of 1,000 reward points is credited.
- Get 1 ticket free or Rs.200 off per month on Wednesday on tickets booked through Bookmyshow.
- Earn 20 reward points on grocery spends made on Wednesdays or get 5% value back instantly.
- Also get 10% value back when you order pizza from Dominos or Pizza Hut on Wednesdays.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel stations across India for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000.
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs 100 spent.
For the frequent shoppers, it is easy to collect reward points and these credit cards by RBL Bank make reward point collection even better. Some features of Classic Rewards Cards are mentioned below-
- Earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on your credit card.
- Earn 8 reward points for every Rs. 100 when you use your card internationally.
- This is an EMV Chip and PIN card, thus making the transactions safer than before.
- Get up to 5 add-on cards on your primary credit card.
- Card users can set differential limits on different add-on and primary card using the flexi limit facility.
- Get zero fraud liability cover when your card is lost or stolen after you have informed the customer service about card loss.
Shop and earn at the same time with RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card. With this credit card, you will experience the real joy of shopping by adding to your reward point balance every time you swipe. Given below are a few important features of this card-
- Use your card for shopping and earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent.
- Earn two times more reward points when you use your credit card internationally.
- Redeem your reward points across travel bookings, latest gadgets and shopping products, mobile recharge, retail shopping and personalized gift vouchers.
- Avail up to 5 add-on cards on your primary credit card.
- Get fraud liability cover when your credit card is stolen or misplaced and you report the loss to the customer service.
- This credit card is globally acceptable.
RBL Bank offers shopper cards that let you earn reward points which can be redeemed against a whole range of gift vouchers and merchandise. Some of its features are-
- For every Rs. 100 spent on your credit card in India and abroad, you can earn 2 reward points.
- Accumulated reward points can be redeemed against flight tickets, retail shopping, hotel bookings, mobile recharge, gadgets and much more.
- These are chip and PIN enabled cards and provide more security.
- A One-Time Password is generated every time an online transaction takes place using the card.
- The card has flexi credit limits.
You can apply for RBL Bank credit card by directly visiting their website or on Paisabazaar.com. You can also go to the nearest RBL Bank branch and apply for a credit card directly.
Visit the official website of RBL Bank. Go through the various credit cards they offer. Different credit cards have different features and benefits and the annual fees may also vary, so you should select the card that best matches your needs.
After you select the card, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. This will lead you to a new page wherein you have to fill the basic details like your name, mobile number, date of birth and email address. You will also be required to furnish details about your work such as the name of your organization, income, PAN details, etc. Once you submit the information, you will receive an OTP on the number provided which you have to enter in order to validate your application. An executive will come at your doorstep to collect the relevant documents.
Once the application is successful, you will get a reference ID using which you can track the status of your application. You will receive the credit card within a week.
You can also visit the nearest RBL Bank branch to fill out the credit card application form and submit it along with the required documents. After it is approved by the bank, the card will be delivered at the address mentioned by you.
Apply on Paisabazaar.com
At Paisabazaar.com, you can compare several credit cards by RBL Bank and apply for one by providing just the basic details. An executive will reach at your doorstep to collect the documents after which your application will be processed.
When applying for RBL Bank credit cards, you will have to submit a few important documents- address proof, identity proof and income proof. The following documents are accepted-
For Address Proof-
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver’s Licence
- Voter’s ID
- Utility Bill not more than 3 month's old
- Ration Card
- Other government approved documents
For Identity Proof-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s Licence
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Other government approved photo ID proof
For Income Proof-
- Last 3 month’s salary slips
- Latest Form 16
- Latest bank statements
While the annual fees on RBL Bank Credit Cards may vary, there are a few other fees and charges on these cards that the users must know about. The table given below shows it-
|Finance charges (Retail purchases and Cash)||APR up to 3.5% p.m. (42.00% p.a.)|
|Cash Advance Transaction fee||2.5% (min Rs. 300) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty / Late Payment Fee||
15% of Total
amount due (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 1000) (W.e.f Nov 1st, 2015)
|Over Limit Penalty||Rs. 600|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Rs. 100|
Cheque Return / Dishonour Fee Auto debit
Reversal-Bank Account out of funds
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.50%|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Call-a-draft fee||2.5% (min Rs. 300) of the draft amount|
|Fuel Transaction Charge-for transaction made at petrol pumps to purchase fuel^||1% Surcharge on Fuel transaction value or Rs. 10, whichever is higher|
Note: All the above Charges are subject to change under various marketing programs. The Card member will be informed about these Changes.
All charges mentioned above incur Goods and Services Tax @ 18%.
RBL Bank credit card holders can contact RBL Bank credit card customer care through call and email.
Here are the details:
RBL Bank credit card customer care toll free number: 1800 121 9050
RBL Bank credit card customer care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
RBL Bank credit card customer care contact for communications through mails and couriers:
RBL Bank Ltd.
Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard,
Kolhapur – 416005
Maharashtra State, India
RBL Bank credit card customer care Fax: 0231 2657386