It is one of the fastest growing city of the state of Maharashtra. It is the third biggest city of the state of Maharashtra after Mumbai and Pune. It has become a cosmopolitan city. Nashik is located in the northern Maharashtra. The place is famous for grapes, oranges and onions. The table grapes produced in the city are exported to Europe, Middle East and Asia. It is also known as the wine capital of India. Nashik also hosts a very popular Mela known as Maha Kumbh. It is celebrated once in 12 years. As the city has witnessed a good growth n the recent past, the demand for personal loan has also risen in the city.
About Personal loan
Personal loan can help you meet all the financial needs effectively. Simplified documentation and speedy approvals are one of the biggest advantages of personal loans. Infact some of the lenders even provide the online approvals in case of personal loans.
- The borrower is free to choose the tenure between 12 months to 60 months.
- The loan is generally available for fixed rate of interest.
- There are three ways in which you can repay your debt- ECS, autodebit and post dated cheques.
- There is also an option of debt prepayment.
- Some of the banks also offer balance transfer facility.
- As the borrower doesn’t have to provide any collateral or guarantor the documentation and approval process is pretty fast compared to home loan.
- You are free to utilise the loan amount for any purpose you want.
- The borrower can also get a tax benefit if the loan amount is taken for the purpose of home renovation or construction. The borrower will have to provide proof that the personal loan amount was utilized for the purpose of home renovation or construction to claim the tax deduction of upto Rs 2 lakh in a financial year.