The city has been officially been renamed as Mysuru and it is the third largest city of the state of Karnataka by population. The city is located at the foothills of Chamundi Hillsand is about 146 kilometers away from the state capital Bengaluru. Tourism is one of the major industries in Mysore. It is also known as the city of palaces. It is famous for Mysore palaces such as Mysore Palace, Jaganmohana Palace, Rajendra Vilas, and Lalitha Mahal etc. here are certain traditional industries also such as Mysore. There are certain traditional industries also in Mysore such as weaving, sandalwood carving, bronzework, and the production of lime and salt. The sweet dish Mysore pak of Mysore is also very famous. To get personal loan in Mysore at competitive rates, you will have to do a comparison of the interest rates provided by various lenders. If you have a good credit score, you can bargain hard with your lender for a lower interest rate.
About personal loan
The unsecured loan that can be availed to fulfill any personal cash requirement be it holidaying with the family at an exotic foreign location, gifting you wife the long wished diamond ring or buying furniture for your house. You can utilize it towards any purpose. Also, you don’t have to disclose to the lender where you will be using the money. There are no restrictions as there are in case of home loan.
- The documentation process is super fast. You can get the documentation done in 1-2 days time.
- The interest rates remains fixed during the entire tenure of the loan
- Online application approved is also offered by some of the banks
- The loan amount will depend on the borrower’s repaying capabilities
- Whether you are a self-employed or salaried person, you can get personal loan
- Its helps you meet the urgent cash requirement s the loan documentation and processing is very fast.
- The borrower can get the tax deduction for taking personal loan for home renovation purpose. If the borrower is able to show with documents that the personal loan amount taken was utilized for home renovation or construction purpose, he or she can claim a tax deduction of upto Rs 2 lakh in a financial year.