It is a largest city from the north of New Delhi. The city was founded in the time of Lodhi Dynasty which ruled in Delhi from 1451-1526 A.D. Earlier it was known as Lodhi-ana, which meant Lodhi’s town. The name was later changed to current name Ludhiana. The apparel industry of the city is famous throughout India especially for it woolen clothes. Most of the top woolen apparel brands in India are based out in Ludhiana.
One can easily get personal loan in Ludhiana. The interest rates in case of personal loan vary in the range of 12%-24%. A person with higher credit score can bargain with the lender for a lower rate of interest.
About Personal loan
You need money in a hurry, don’t have anything to offer as collateral and don’t want to go through the tedious documentation process, personal loan is for you. You don’t even have to give the purpose of obtaining loan.
- The documentation process is very fast.
- There is no need to provide a collateral or a guarantor
- There is a flexibility to choose the tenure between 1 year to 12 months
- There are three options to repay the loan equated monthly installments that is through ECS, auto debit and post dated cheques
- There is an option to make prepayment for the loan.
- The option getting online approval is there
- Both salaried as well as self employed people can get a personal loan
- The borrower need not disclose the purpose of borrowing to the lender. It can be used for any purpose
- Personal loans are provided at fixed interest rates. So, the EMI will remain fixed for the entire tenure of the loan hence making it easier for people to manage their finances.
- One can also claim a tax benefit under section 24B for the interest amount on home lo taken for house renovation