The city was founded by the king Hindu Singh of the erstwhile state of Sachendi, it was earlier known as “Kanhpur”. Kanpur city was also known as the Menchester of India. It is the biggest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities.
It is situated on the national highway no 2 and is connected by road with all major cities of the country. Lucknow is 79 kms from Kanpur, Allahabad is 193 kms, Varanasi is 329 kms, Agra is 269 kms and Jhansi is 222 kms. In you are self-employed person or a salaried person in Kanpur, you can take personal loan to avail the personal loan.
About Personal loan
Personal loan helps you fulfill any of your dreams such as foreign vacation, buying precious gift for your loved ones, your child’s marriage or sending him or her for foreign education. The borrower is free to use the money for any personal purpose until and unless it is speculative.
- The documentation process is very fast and quick.
- Loan prepayment option is there.
- The consumer is free to use any of the repayment options such as ECS, autodebit and post dated cheques.
- The borrower has the flexibility to choose the repayment tenure
- The tenure of the loan can go upto 60 months.
- The borrower doesn’t have to use the money for any specific purpose. He or she is free to use the money for any purpose.
- The borrower can claim tax benefits under Scetion 24B of the income tax act if he or she uses the personal loan amount for home renovation.
- The borrower can get the loan in 72 hours time.