The largest city in the northern part of the state of Haryana. The city was carved out of the erstwhile Gurgaon district. It is the major industrial hub of the state of Haryana. The city enjoys the most strategic location geographically and politically. The river Yamuna separates the eastern boundary of the city from the state of Uttar Pradesh.The national highway–Delhi-Agra National HIghway-2 (Sher Shah Suri Marg) passes through the center of the Faridabad district. The city has three railway stations– Faridabad main, New Town and Ballabgarh on the Delhi Mathura Triple track broad-gauge line of Indian railways.
People in Faridabad opt for personal loan if they are in urgent need of cash. Getting a personal loan is hassle free and quite easy in Faridabad.
If a person is faced by severe cash crunch, the most commonly used way of fulfilling the requirement is personal loan. Personal loans are available very easily to people with strong credit history and repayment capabilities. A personal loan is an unsecured loan that is why no collateral or guarantor is required in case of personal loan. This makes the documentation process very fast. These days lender are even providing personal loans online to increase their reach and make the process even faster. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can get the loan in 72 hours time.
- The documentation process is very easy and quick
- Personal loans is available with a fixed rate of interest
- The tenure of the loan can go upto 7 years.
- The repayment can be done through ECS, auto debit or post dated cheques
- There is a possibility to prepay the loan
- In case of personal loan one enjoys the flexibility to use for any purpose
- The fixed interest rate during the tenure helps in better management of cash flows as one doesn’t have to worry about the rise in interest rate
- No need to provide any collateral or guarantor
- The documentation process is relatively faster compared to other loans