Located in the northern part of India, Dehradun is the capital city of state of Uttarakhand. The city is located in the foothills of the Himalayas nestled between the two of the biggest rivers of India- The Ganges on the east and the Yamuna in the west. The city is also known as the The Doon Valley. It is also known as the the Rainy City of India as the region receives continuous rain and incessant rainfall in India. The city is among one of the famous tourist destination in the northern region of the country. Its proximity to Delhi NCR regions attracts many people to the city. The are many good schools in the city such as Colonel Brown Cambridge School, St. Joseph's Academy, Summer Valley School, Rashtriya Indian Military College, Welham Girls School, Welham Boys School, St. George's College, Woodstock School, Wynberg Allen School, Convent of Jesus and Mary, The Doon School, SelaQui International School, Army Public School, Cambrian Hall, St. Thomas' College, Brightlands School, Scholars Home School, The Indian Cambridge school, carman residential and day school, premnagar. It is also known as the city of Schools. Personal loan in Dehradun has seen a rise in demand in the recent past.
In case you are in urgent need of cash for paying for your child’s education, meet medical expenses, home renovation etc, you can opt for a personal loan.
This is an unsecured form of loan which is available for both self-employed and salaried individuals. The loan can be repaid easily over a tenure going upto 7 years.
- The documentation process is very fast
- The interest rate remains fixed for the tenure
- The repayment tenure is flexible going upto 7 years
- Loan can be repaid in easy installments
- The payment can be done through ECS, auto debit and post dated cheques
- There is no need to provide for a collateral or guarantor
- Personal loan can be applied through online or offline
- Interest rate on personal loan is lower than credit card loan