It is the state capital of Indian state of Tripura and also the second largest city of North East India after Guwahati. Agartala is one of the fastest growing cities of India and also the second most populous city in the north eastern region. The city is located on the bank of Haorah river and is located 2 kms from the Bangladesh border. There are many cultural and religious places in Agartala. The city has some beautiful places, buildings and historical places to visit. Look for the lender that is providing personal loan at lowest interest rate.
If you have taken a loan at a high interest rate from a money lender, you can repay it by taking a personal loan. This is one of the ways in which you can use personal loan. There are many other purposes for which you can utilize your personal loan amount such as educational, house renovation, buying furniture, meet medical emergencies and buying car parking etc.
- You pay EMI based on fixed interest rates, so you don’t have to worry about the rise or fall in interest rates
- Lenders are transparent in their terms and conditions. The conditions of the loans will be defined upfront to avoid any ambiguity.
- You are free to repay your personal loan between a convenient time period of 12-60 months. There is a flexibility to choose the tenure. Your EMI will depend on the tenure of your investments. Higher the tenure lower will be the EMI.
- If you have extra money, you can utilize the prepayment option after paying a small fee.
Benefits of taking personal loan
- These are unsecured loan, you don’t need to put any collateral or guarantor for taking a personal loan.
- You can get tax benefits on the interest portion, if you take a personal loan for the home renovation or reconstruction purposes.
- The loan disbursal is very fast.