Introduction to Loan Against Property
There are various reasons why people apply for a loan against property. Usually, a difficult financial situation is the one. On the other hand, this money can be used to boost your business or improve your education. There are many possibilities, and you just have to be organized and creative to get the best from this loan.
Advantages and Features of Loan Against Property
- Enter your personal details
- Provide your loan requirements
- Submit your documents
- Select loan schemes and click ‘Compare’
- Select one loan scheme and click ‘Apply’
Information that will help you with loan application
Interest Rates in Rajkot
1. Karur Vysya Bank: Interest Rate is 12.90%
2. City Union Bank: Interest Rate goes from 14.5% to 16%
3. Bank of Baroda: Interest Rate is 13.5%
Loan Against Property Schemes in Rajkot
1.Union Bank of India:
- Your Interest Rate can go up to12.40%
- Loan tenure can go up to 10 years
No pre-payment fees
- Interest Rate goes up to 14.95%
- Maximum tenure duration is 10 years
Processing fee is 0.25%
- Interest Rate rises up to 13.25%
- Maximum duration of the tenure is 10 years
Margin is 25% of the loan
- Interest Rate goes up to 14%
- The maximum duration of the tenure is 10 years
- If you are a client of the bank, you don’t have to pay the margin
These banks should be your guidelines in the search for loan. However, you should also visit other banks that are not mentioned here. Each one of them has a unique a loan against property scheme, so you must check it.
There is another way to apply for a loan against property in Rajkot. You can visit Paisabazaar.com. This website allows you to apply online. It is a very efficient method that will save you time and energy. With Paisabazaar.com, you can apply for any loan that can be found in India.
The whole process is very fast and efficient. You won’t have any troubles if you use it. There is a special procedure for every loan. In order to get a loan against property in Rajkot, some information will have to be submitted.