It is the city of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is situated just 70 kms away from the national capital New Delhi and 453 km northwest of the state capital of Lucknow. Meerut is the biggest producer of sports goods and musical instruments in India. It is also the education hub of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Meerut city is the largest city in the Delhi NCR region.
Home loan offers best financial support while buying a house. Here, a lump sum amount is borrowed against 70% – 80% of the property value. The amount loaned is repaid in easy EMIs at fixed and floating interest rates. In case you are unable to repay the loan on time, the lending institution has the right to acquire your property.
Home Loan Eligibility
For home loan approval, you should have the required eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be from 21years to 65 years
- For self employed, should have the required education
- Should have the required monthly income and job stability
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
- Good credit score and history
- Liabilities of other loans such as personal loan, education loan, car loan etc.
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan balance transfer – It helps to transfer any ongoing home loan with a bank to another bank for better interest rates and lower EMI.
- Home loan insurance – It protects your home loan and helps your family in paying off the remaining home loan in case of any unfortunate event.
- Flexible interest rate with options of fixed and floating rate
- Pre-approved home loan – It saves your time on home loan sanctioning process so you’re your dream home is not sold out because of the delay in the home loan approval process.
- Quick and transparent processing with minimum documentation.