You can purchase a house, a commercial property or get your existing home renovated with a home loan. A home loan is a secured loan that can be repaid in easy EMI. Here, the EMI is decided on the basis of an individual’s salary, credit score and liabilities, if any. The amount being borrowed is relatively higher as compared to other loans, thus the loan offers longer repayment tenure.
Home Loan Eligibility
Home loan is sanctioned against 70%–85% of the property value and the rest amount needs to be paid from the buyer’s end. For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be 21years to 65 years
- Educational qualification in case of self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit history and score that ranges between 300 and 900.
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan insurance- to protect your home loan against any unfortunate event. It even helps your family to repay the left over loan amount in case of any misshappening.
- Flexible interest rate- to select from fixed or floating interest rate. In fixed interest rate, the
- Pre-approved home loan – to get home loan approved in advance. You can get your home loan pre-approved before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice.
- Home loan balance transfer – you can transfer your current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates.
- Quick and simple processing