Gurgaon is a leading financial and industrial city of India that is located in the National Capital Region in the state of Haryana, near New Delhi. This city has witnessed rapid development and undergone extensive construction over the past two decades, and has become one of the Delhi's four major satellite cities.
After Chandigarh and Mumbai, Gurgaon has the 3rd highest per capita income in India. It is also the IT hub and centre of several BPOs. Some of the important places to visit in District Gurgaon include Dhankot, Saiyad, Sultanpur Lake Bird Sanctuary, Sohna Sulphur Springs and Tourist Complex. Also, Ata in Gurgaon has been an important centre of art and architecture. With arts and artefacts from the time of Gurjara-Pratiharas, and beautiful icons of medieval period representing Uma Maheshvara and Adinath, this is the highlight of Gurgaon.
Popularly known as Millennium City, Gurgaon comprises a lot of Fortune 500 companies. It has emerged as one of the most important offshoring centers in the world by proffering outsourcing solutions in software, IT, service and sales. Moreover, retail is a prominent industry in Gurgaon, with about 26 shopping malls present here.
All of us wish to have a home of our own and home loan has made this possible. The property being purchased is considered as a collateral against the loan amount being borrowed. Home loan can be applied for buying a flat, a three storied house, commercial property or just for a home extension. It comes with a longer repayment tenure as the amount borrowed is also too high. Home loan in Gurgaon has a simple repayment method where the equated monthly installments (EMIs) are directly deducted from your savings account.
Home Loan Eligibility
For quick and easy sanctioned home loan in Gurgaon, you need to meet the below stated eligibility criteria. Here, 70–80% of the property value is offered as the loan, whereas remaining 20 or 25% is to be paid by the borrower.
- Age of the borrower (21–65 years)
- Job stability and monthly salary
- Credit score ranging between 300 to 900
- Income proof of co-applicant, if any
- Liability of other loans, such as personal loan, credit card etc.
- Assets such as property, jewellery etc.
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Quick and transparent processing
- Fixed and floating interest rate where the earlier offers same rate throughout the tenure and the latter has a flexible interest rate depending on the market rates.
- Home loan insurance for protection of home loan and its repayment in case of any unfortunate event.
- Home loan balance transfer to move your ongoing home loan to a bank with lower EMI and interest rate.
Pre-approved home loan for quick purchase of home with minimum documentation and easy approval. You will not lose your dream home because of any deal in the home loan application process.