Buying home is just a click away with a home loan. It allows you to borrow a lump sum amount at lower interest that can be repaid in easy EMIs. Home loan in Dehradun can be opted for buying a flat, multi-storied house, commercial property, or home extension. In addition to the loan amount, it gives you tax benefit as well.
Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan in Dehradun is sanctioned against 70% to 85% of the property. Below are the stated eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be 21 to 65 years
- He should have a good credit history and score
- He should have the required monthly income
- He should have job stability
- His co-applicant should have a good credit score and required minimum monthly income
- He should inform everything related to other loan liabilities.
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan insurance – for protecting your loan in case of any unfortunate event and to help your family in repayment of the remaining loan amount.
- Home loan balance transfer – for transferring of current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates.
- Flexible interest rate – for selection of interest rate whether constant throughout the tenure or variable according to the market rate.
- Pre-approved home loan – for saving time lost on home insurance approval at the time of purchasing home that can even get sold out because of the delay in the documentation or approval process
- Quick and simple processing