Home loan is a secured loan designed to let an individual buy their dream home without being dependent on others for financial help. The loan rates may vary from depending on your property being purchased, market rates, location, real estate property value etc. The repayment is made through EMIs where the amount is being decided by the bank after considering your loan amount, credit history and other liabilities.
Home Loan Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria required for loan approval.
- Age of the borrower should be 21 to 65 years
- Self-employed individual needs to have a minimum required educational qualification
- Income and job stability
- Credit history and repayment capacity
Assets and liabilities
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan insurance – for protecting your loan in case of any unfortunate event and to help your family in repayment of the remaining loan amount.
- Flexible interest rate – for selection of interest rate whether constant throughout the tenure or variable according to the market rate.
- Pre-approved home loan – for saving time lost on home insurance approval at the time of purchasing home that can even get sold out because of the delay in the documentation or approval process.
- Home loan balance transfer – for transferring of current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates.
- Quick and simple processing