Agartala is the capital city of the Indian state of Tripura. Situated on the bank of Haora river and is the second largest north-eastern city after Guwahati. Agartala is composed of two words, Agar and tala where Agar is a kind of perfume tree and tala is a store house.
The city is 2 km from the Bangladesh border and entices the excursionists and sightseers with its past splendor.
A home loan is a secured loan that helps you purchase your dream home without affecting your financial stability. From a multi-storied house to a commercial property, home loan helps you buy the property of your choice or use the lump sum amount just for your home extension. The interest rate of loan is also influenced by property rate along with the current home loan rates. The repayment can be made in easy EMIs. You can shift over from fixed rate to flexible rate.
Home Loan Eligibility
Home loan in Agartala is sanctioned against 70% to 85% of the property value. The following are the required eligibility criteria for home loan
- Age of the borrower should be 21years to 65 years
- Educational qualification for self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit history and score
- Co-applicant’s income, if any
Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Swift and transparent processing
- Home loan balance transfer- shift your home loan from one bank to the other with lower interest rates.
- Pre-approved home loan – get pre-approval of a loan before purchasing the property for minimum documentation and quick approval.
- Home loan insurance – protect an ongoing home loan in case of any unfortunate event and stay worry free regarding its repayment.
- Flexible interest rate – choose from fixed and floating interest rates.